In many ways this past year has been a difficult one. Although the Lord has continued to move in and through us, we have faced many challenges both individually and as a Church. We have done our best to carry out the commandment of Christ found in Matthew 22:37-39, “Jesus replied, ‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”
With the recent announcements made by our Governor and the altered recommendations from the CDC, the leadership of Grace Life Nazarene has determined the following safety procedures:
Tithes & Offerings
We will continue to receive tithes and offerings without passing the offering bags. Please utilize one of the following means:
- Place your contribution in the drop box next to the church office.
- Mail it to the church.
- Send a check or automatic bill pay through your bank (free of charge) with the check coming to the church.
- Contribute online via our website or the Grace Life Nazarene app
Worship Folder and Sermon Notes
The Worship Folder and Sermon Notes will be available on the website and on the Grace Life App. We will also have a printed copy available in the church lobby.
How You Can Help
If you are sick, symptomatic, high risk or hesitant to gather, please continue worshiping with us on the Grace Life Nazarene YouTube channel from the safety of your home. The service is also available on the Church App.
What you can expect off-site
- Grace Life worship services will continue online weekly at 10:30 AM.
- Tithes and offerings may continue to be given online (via the Grace Life website or app), through your bank, or through the mail.